Online - GA Broker Prelicense Course
|Expires In:||6 Months|
Do you want to start your own real estate business or manage an existing brokerage office? If you’ve been actively licensed as a salesperson for at least two years you are eligible to take the Broker course. To upgrade your license, you must be active 3 of the last 5 years.
View the Course Syllabus.
To be eligible for a Georgia Broker Real Estate license, you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Be a resident of the State of Georgia, unless seeking a nonresident license;
- Be a high school graduate or holder of a certificate of equivalency;
- Have served actively for three years as a licensed salesperson;
- Complete a 60-hour Broker Course (such as this course) offered by an approved school and complete the school exam;
- Pass the state real estate Broker examination; and
- Obtain a criminal history report from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI).
- The ONLY real estate course approved in GA that eliminates the hassle of paper homework. The required course homework is integrated into a unique online delivery method, giving you instant feedback and a superior educational experience.
- Your textbooks include the Georgia Brokers Manual and Real Estate Dynamics. You will be shipped a copy of the Georgia Brokers Manual, however, Real Estate Dynamics is now readily available on-line at no charge. Printed copies are available from Capitus Real Estate Learning Center for a charge of $55.00 if you decide to purchase the text.
- If you decide that you prefer a traditional in-class learning experience, you have the option of transferring to a classroom course at the Sandy Springs campus of Capitus Real Estate Learning Center within one year of registration. Additional fees will apply.
- Our course material was developed by Capitus Real Estate Learning Center, a service of the Atlanta REALTORS® Association Educational Foundation, Inc., a leader in the real estate training industry.
- Education Consultant and approved Prelicense Instructor is available by telephone to answer your content questions and technical support is available for technical issues.
- Our knowledgeable, friendly and supportive school staff is just a telephone call or mouse-click away to answer your administrative questions.
- Course updates are immediately available anytime during the duration of the course.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CAREER…